Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bird Park -Kuala Lumpur

6th December 2009 .
The weather was a bit of cloudy in the morning and that may not be a good day for photo shutting . I decided to bring my "Baby"-Canon 7D (just bought from Bintang Maju Commercial Sdn Bhd at Maju Junction , Kuala Lumpur )to the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park. I was very fortunate to see a sunny weather when I reached the bird Park.
I really enjoy my walking and photo shutting in the park and how's time fly !!! I can't imagine that I have spent 4 hours ( 9 am to 1.15 pm) in the park without any problem (I have to go back home for lunch , otherwise I will spend another 2 hours with the birds.......:) :)
Those interested to visit the Bird Park , don't worry about foods ,you can always get some in the park. I have taken some photo and hope you like it.............






















0 comments: